Is the site too hard to use?

A place to post your feedback and thoughts on how this site should evolve or issues your having with it.
Zeek
Reactions:
Bike: Honda CB450 Basket case

Re: Is the site too hard to use?

Post by Zeek »

Excellent!
You're a legend Sir
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

RED ZED
Reactions:
Bike: Original owner 1974 Kawa Z1A

Post by RED ZED »

As this thread seems to have taken on a second life as a car , truck and van story , I may as well keep going. :twisted:

A team of scurvy convict wretches deep in the bowels of the big white boat kept the boilers going sufficiently to deliver myself and the luvverly Mrs. RZ and our trustworthy vehicle to The Isle of Van Diemen a few days ago.
We have been busy amusing ourselves in the northwest region of this delightful place visiting such odd places such as - Lower Crackpot , Gog , Somehere Else , Promised Land , Paradise and other interestingly named places.

Anyway as I see a motorcycle show is on in Ulverstone this weekend I might just have to go along and see what the natives are riding.
Not much chance that I will see our mighty leader Zeek , astride The Black Bomber though. :think:
Anything I say , may or may not have any truth or relevance , this is the internet after all.

Zeek
Reactions:

Post by Zeek »

I trust your journey to our fair shores will be a memorable experience.
If you find yourselves in need of provisions up there in the badlands, the natives will respond well to offers of beads and small shiny trinkets if you're not yet familiar with the local grunts and sign language. :wink:
Not much chance of seeing a Black Bomber there...at least not mine :D
Never been to the Ulverstone show, and in fact didn't realise it was on yet. My current steed was purchased from there however.
Devonport show is my game, but not till March 22.

Unfortunately the show clashes with the big Wooden Boat show in Hobart town the same weekend. :doh:
Had planned to go down there on the Saturday...might head up to Ulverstone on Sunday? Any idea what day you might be there?

RED ZED
Reactions:
Bike: Original owner 1974 Kawa Z1A

Post by RED ZED »

Well we have eventually re-emerged from the dark regions of the Winterbrook Forest and the Leven Canyon area and returned to the modern world.
No mobile or internet communication in that neck of the woods. In fact I'm not sure if the locals communicate at all.
A few pieces of broken mirror saw us gain safe passage however.

On the north coast now with our camp set up only a few metres from the ocean. :fishing:
Hope there is no tsunami's due anytime soon.

Should make it to the Bike Show on Sunday , so might see you there.
I'll try and find a nice Z1 t-shirt to wear just so the locals know that there is a mainlander of discerning taste in their midst. :D
Anything I say , may or may not have any truth or relevance , this is the internet after all.

Zeek
Reactions:

Post by Zeek »

OK, may you catch you there, I'm hoping to there around 10:30am ......
I'll be the skinny baldy guy also wearing a Z1 T-Shirt....or maybe a Mad Max one. :eyebrows:
Talking with a guy about it today who seemed to think it may have more Harleys than oldies these days? but I don't know.
I think fellow AKRF member Gnitfard will be there as well, and maybe a Z900-A4 owner from down here.
I'll leave you a contact:
0419 491 365
(Parts of this message will self destruct tomorrow arvo.)

GarnZ
Reactions:

Post by GarnZ »

Today I wanted to send a non-forum member this site (re Z1R- Helmet Hooks). I simply said said just Google "Classic Bike forum"... No way!
Found it eventually..... http://www.classic-motor.bike/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RegardZ

Zeek
Reactions:

Post by Zeek »

Comes up on the first page of results for me. :eyebrows:
Screen shot.png